Acoustic Low-E Laminated Glass
ComfortHush™ is a range of locally produced acoustic performance laminates incorporating a special 3 ply acoustic PVB interlayer designed to reduce sound transmission and also features a Low E coated component to provide improved thermal insulation performance. ComfortHush™ is a Grade A laminated Safety Glass.
Available glass thicknesses
- The 3-layered acoustic interlayer laminate is specially designed to dampen noise and limit vibrations.
- Low-E Coating is applied that allows natural light through without emitting radiant heat, maximising light and energy efficiency.
- The 3-layer laminate of ComfortHush™ provides higher UV protection, reducing the rate of UV fading.
- High clarity and low distortion.
- Made to an exceptional standard with a consistent flat surface.
- Provides the greatest level of noise dampening over the same thickness of float glass. By incorporating laminated safety glass into a double glazed unit, excellent sound reduction can be achieved.