Clear Laminated Glass
Laminated safety glass is a robust glazing material with excellent performance characteristics. Suitable for a wide range of architectural applications.
Available glass thicknesses
6.38mm, 6.76mm, 8.38mm, 10.38mm, 10.76mm, 12.38mm, 12.76mm, 16.76mm.
- Consisting of two sheets of glass that have been merged together by heat and pressure with a PVB interlayer.
- High clarity and low distortion.
- The PVB interlayer eliminates 99% of ultraviolet radiation
- Tested and certified to Grade A safety glass standards.
- Made to an exceptional standard with a consistent flat surface.
- Provides a good level of noise dampening over the same thickness of float glass. By incorporating laminated safety glass into a double glazed unit, excellent sound reduction can be achieved.