Privacy Laminated Glass
Privacy laminated safety glass consists of two sheets of glass that have been merged together by heat and pressure with a translucent PVB interlayer to make a Grade A laminated safety glass with a white appearance for obscuring vision and diffusing light.
Available glass thicknesses
6.38mm, 8.38mm, 10.38mm, 12.38mm.
Super Clear Translucent:
- A durable glazing material that provides a frosted appearance to enhance privacy
- The Translucent PVB interlayer eliminates 99% of ultraviolet radiation
- Suitable for a wide range of architectural applications.
- Tested and certified to Grade A safety glass standards.
- Made to an exceptional standard with a consistent flat surface.
- Consisting of two sheets of glass that have been merged together by heat and pressure with a PVB interlayer.
- High clarity and low distortion.
- The colour of translucent laminated glass will never fade or change over time.
- Provides a good level of noise dampening over the same thickness of float glass. By incorporating laminated safety glass into a double glazed unit, excellent sound reduction can be achieved.